Matthew B's 07 Mustang GT
I have a 2007 Ford Mustang GT with quite a bit of modification (listed below).
- Cervini's C Series kit ( includes hood, front bumper, readr bumper, side skirts, rear 3 piece wing, window vents, and side scoops)
- Custom painted 13" racing stripes with outer pin stripe. Stripes are black with red metallic pearl.
- Custom painted mirrors to match the car and stripes.
- 3D Carbon rear window surround painted to match.
- Windows tinted 20%
- CDC Hood Struts
- Shorty antenna
- Multiple billet accessories
- CDC center gauge pod
- GT logo floor mats
- Aluminum racing pedals
- Aluminum dead pedal
- Custom fiber glass box
- (2) LCD screens
- Pioneer Avic Z-1 head unit
- Pioneer XM and iPod adapter
- (3) Kicker CompVX 12" Subwoofer
- (2) Kicker CompVR 8" Subwoofer
- (2) 1500.1 ZX Series Amps
- (1) 350.4 ZX Series Amp
- (1) Pair SS Series 6.5" Components
- (1) Pair KS Series 6x8" 3 Ways
- SCT Xcalibrator 2
- Magnaflow side exhaust
- Zex Nitrous System 100hp shot
- AP Racing 14.25" Rotors w/ 6 Piston Caliper (F)
- AP Racing 13" Rotors w/ 6 Piston Caliper (R)
I am currently working on the performance. I am having a custom cage built for the car which is what the ZEX bottles will be mounted to, I have ordered a BMR carbon fiber drive shaft, and eibach pro kit lowering springs.
Other planed performance includes BMR K member, longtube headers, X pipe and high flow cats,aluminum radiator, carbon fiber engine cover, carbon fiber radiator support cover, and polished aluminum fender covers which would be paint matched to the car.